Birmingham residents don’t have to search far and wide to find top-notch entertainment in the Magic City. Iron City has exactly what you’re looking for, and plenty of it. This premier music and event hotspot is no run-of-the-mill venue. Housed in a renovated historic building downtown, Iron City features a full-service restaurant and two bars in addition to its three concert stages and state-of-the-art sound system.
Discover Birmingham’s Favorite Entertainment Venue
What draws patrons to Iron City? Food, drink, and all kinds of entertainment. Iron City hosts everything from private gatherings to sports viewing parties, brunches to movie screenings – and of course, there’s live music and lots of it. Music events range from symphonic takes on classic rock bands (Black Jacket Symphony presents AC/DC’s “Back in Black,” anyone?) to big-name performers and inspired up-and-comers.
Read on to see a few examples of what’s on the docket at Iron City in the coming weeks.
Iron City Events
There’s always something going on at this lively venue, with fantastic food at The Grill at Iron City and spirited libations to keep the good times rolling. Check out these upcoming events and mark your calendars:
- Alabama vs. Tennessee, Saturday, October 20 – Watch the Tide take on the Vols on the nine-screen video wall at The Grill at Iron City while you enjoy some of the restaurant’s delicious menu offerings. Admission is free.
- Blues Traveler, Accelerated Nation Tour, Thursday, October 25 – Doors open at 7 p.m.; concert starts at 8 p.m. All ages show.
- The Black Jacket Symphony Presents “Back in Black,” Friday, October 26 – This all-ages show is a unique spin on the classic AC/DC album, one of the best-selling albums of all time.
- Marilyn Manson, Sunday, October 28 – Perhaps fitting for this time of year, Marilyn Manson takes the stage at Iron City with ticket prices ranging from $60 to $450.
- Iron City Monthly Bottomless Brunch with Musical Guest Jacob Brock, Sunday, November 11 – Don’t miss this Iron City favorite monthly event that combines a delicious brunch buffet and a new music act. Tickets are $26 and the price includes all-you-can-eat food from the buffet, one bloody Mary or mimosa, and live entertainment. Reservations are strongly suggested to ensure a spot.
You might also like: Find The Best Food Trucks In Birmingham
Long-Lewis Ford Lincoln
Great entertainment isn’t nearly all that Birmingham has to offer. For example, the Magic City is also home to a fantastic source for new and used vehicles with prices that are just as amazing! Long-Lewis Ford Lincoln is that dealership, and one visit here will show you that we’re not just any car dealer. We take great pride in our commitment to 100% customer satisfaction, and you’ll see the results from the moment you step through our doors. Friendly and attentive sales associates are standing by to help you find the right vehicle, and financing experts are on hand to get you the best possible loan on the Ford, Lincoln, or used car of your choice. Visit us today and let us show you how we put enjoyment back into car buying.